1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Setting out engineer, setting out line and levels for construction tasks. supervising health and safety and construction activities on site
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Various qualifications and many skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy my apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by Morgan Sindall?
I feel like my work in morgan sindall is appreciated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
quite a lot
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary is slightly lower than I would like at this stage in my career
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are regularly activities organised outside work
9. Would you recommend Morgan Sindall to a friend?
good employer plenty of opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morgan Sindall?
look into backround and current projects, school leavers should suggest work experience
More from Morgan SindallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!