1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Quantity surveying, assisting senior surveyors on Pre-contract or live projects with a wide variety of tasks such as contract administration, project financial control and reporting, procurement and tendering, quantification and costing, payments etc...
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great range of work
4. How valued do you feel by Morgan Sindall?
Very good company to work for
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very good - college - Uni - RICS
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Enough for me to progress
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Morgan Sindall to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Lots of benefits of working for them
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morgan Sindall? *
Do background research
More from Morgan SindallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!