1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As a sales assistant, my day to day tasks are till work, pulling and working stock, customer service and generally maintaining the store
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt that I have the leadership skills to become a supervisor also I feel I developed my confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed my experience not only the staff in store but working with my assessor, it's something I would highly recommend.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel as an individual my specific strengths make me feel very valued in store and my staff members.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured and is based entirely around the needs I have as an individual.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive any support that is needed and also they go the extra mile for the extra time and attention I may of needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a lot of support from my manager and area manager, they were fantastic without
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Unfortunately as I'm a little older than the average apprentice the wage wasn't amazing and I struggled at times but I managed
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I haven't really looked because I knew I was being taken on by the company after my aporenticeship
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I feel it's a fantastic company to work for and the criteria they have for their staff members meets the savers image. There is a fantastic career path which if you chose to could shape your life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
Be yourself and be confident in any experience you have, always look for ways to improve and never be afraid to ask questions.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!