1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice sales assistant. Money handling, cashing up, damages, making sure shelves are full stacked, banking and etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
English Level 2, Maths Level 2, Learned everything on being a sales assistant, Level 2 Retail Skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed all of my programme training I had the chance to work as part of a team and get to know more people as I did it.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel very valued at savers because I always got the support within my apprenticeship with my colleagues helping me finish it.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Everything was well organised and showed me what needed doing.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my tutor, colleagues and management.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary does meet my costs but the payment has now changed to every 4 weeks so it's a little harder to keep on top of saving my money until the next time I get paid.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There isn't many opportunities outside of work because I live in an area where not much goes on.
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The training was good and got to learn everything about working in retail.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
To understand what the shop sells and to understand what retail is like.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!