1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
It was a senior apprentice, in this role I was able to run the shop on my own, handling the cash, managing people and managing stock.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to run a shop, how to cash up, do pick ups, change runs and how to manage people in the correct way.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it a lot because it gave me the opportunity to manage people and the store as well as covering other stores, helping set up new stores.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I got recognition for all my hard work by the area manager.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's very organised by Mohammed Kassam.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recived a lot of training and support from Mohammed Kassam.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I was able to get help when I needed it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well! Especially as I was required to cover managers in other stores.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
With this qualification it has opened many new doors for me as I can now apply for supervisor position.
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It gave me the opportunity to become a competent sales adviser and then supervision thought apprenticeships.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
Too showcase their a abilities and learn as much as they can while on the apprenticeship.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!