1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Sales assistant. I serve on the till, stack shelves, drag warehouse and help customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am more confident in handling money and talking to new people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have loved every minute of my apprenticeship. I feel i have learned alot.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel like i am now part of the team and i am going to miss my team loads.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have understood the work set perfectly and i feel that it is easy to follow.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My Apprenticeship mentor is always on hand to help me with any queries i have.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer has beeb fantastic throughout my apprenticeship. She has helped me in everyway possible.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Personally not very well. As i have bus fares to pay to and from work aswell as a family and house to run
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of opportunities to use the skills i have learned.
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
All the staff are welcoming and friendly aswell as the customers.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
Always try your best. If you ever get stuck just ask. Someone will help you.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!