- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Howdens to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens?
dealing with customer sales over the phone and over the counter comes with great opportunity's to interact with customers. responsibilities of my roles means keeping up to date with lead management and contacting our account holders to see if they re in need of anything from us
working with howdens has made me learn lots of different types of skills
Howdens offers lots of different things outside to get involved in which i think is great because you get to meet other employees from different Howdens
great team behind you and has good opportunities
do not stress about being on the ball with things the first couple pf months it takes time to learn codes etc
Level 2 Apprenticeship