- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Department for Work and Pensions to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Department for Work and Pensions?
DevOps Engineer mainly working on the cloud and deploying Infrastructure as Code using CI/CD
Learnt programming skills, DevOps skills as well as working with others
Enjoyed it thoroughly, a good level of challenge involved
It was okay but seems to improving as time goes on - learning from mistakes
A good amount from direct team and line managers
Sufficient support but could have been more structured
the training has been beneficial for sure
Some opportunities to take part in coferences
Great place to work with flexibility and lots of learning & progression opportunities
Definitely apply and make sure to read the success profiles and documents available
Higher Level Apprenticeship