1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in a technology based role called Enterprise Compute Services (ECS) and work on a system called iSeries. iSeries is an operating system that supports many of the applications other line of businesses use. We maintain and upgrade this operating system. We also work on the performance and capacity of the systems we use.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i am learning to code JAVA. I have also developed my excel skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am really enjoying the programme and am enjoying the mixture of study and work.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I feel very valued at JPMorgan. Within my team i am treated as any other person is and dont feel like im the "apprentice".
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Our programme is well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
OUr training provider provides a lot of support and will reply to your emails and queries often within an hour or so.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer offers a lot of support and is always ready to make some time for a chat if need be.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are lots of opportunities outside of work from helping wrap christmas presents to the round the island race.
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
AS mentioned above i feel like a valued employee and enjoy all of the other opportunities that JPM provide.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!