1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Daily tasks included interacting with staff members and conducting meetings. Daily responsibilities were to complete a project that you had to show at the end of the week.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Self confidence and team working skills. Also qualifications indcluding english lit.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very enjoyable. Other people on the programme are there to support you and are also like-minded students.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
Very valued. Internal recognition was made and we won prizes at the end of the week.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There was a good flow to the programme and all staff members knew what was to happen.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not too much. They usually just leave you to it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very much. Daily meetings to discuss.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
N/A. But given daily allowance for lunch.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
Interesting place to work. Quite focused.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
During the onboarding process, make sure you show how much you know about the company e.g. facts and stats.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!