1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I analyse activity, attend meetings, use many different types of software and applications daily. Meeting the requirements of the business.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Loads. Interpersonal skills, presentation skills, how to use Microsoft outlook & Excel etc
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme. There have been ups and downs. But overall it has been a great experience.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I feel valued. Its important to know why you are doing what you do and I think JP Morgan are good when it comes to teaching about the wider understanding of the business.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There is room for improvement, but the scheme appears to be continually making efforts to improve and there are some really well organised trips and extra-curricular activities.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The provider can be confusing. I've found a lot of what they say could be much clearer and presented in a better manner. Saying this they have always responded to questions and queries I have had. The support on a more personal level is very good.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
You receive a lot of support from the apprenticeship team and the firm. It obviously depends on your team, but in my experience I have always been supported and helped along the way.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is good and meets my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are loads of opportunities. Varying from all sort of activities. I have been extremely impressed with the amount of things you can get involved in and the quality of the things you can do.
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
Overall a fantastic opportunity and experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Be clear on what you want for your future and apply yourself to every task/role/situation. Always get the best out of anything you do.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!