JP Morgan Apprentice at J.P. Morgan

South West
£15 annually
May 2018

I analyse activity, attend meetings, use many different types of software and applications daily. Meeting the requirements of the business.

Loads. Interpersonal skills, presentation skills, how to use Microsoft outlook & Excel etc

I enjoy the programme. There have been ups and downs. But overall it has been a great experience.

4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?

I feel valued. Its important to know why you are doing what you do and I think JP Morgan are good when it comes to teaching about the wider understanding of the business.

There is room for improvement, but the scheme appears to be continually making efforts to improve and there are some really well organised trips and extra-curricular activities.

The provider can be confusing. I've found a lot of what they say could be much clearer and presented in a better manner. Saying this they have always responded to questions and queries I have had. The support on a more personal level is very good.

You receive a lot of support from the apprenticeship team and the firm. It obviously depends on your team, but in my experience I have always been supported and helped along the way.

The salary is good and meets my costs.

There are loads of opportunities. Varying from all sort of activities. I have been extremely impressed with the amount of things you can get involved in and the quality of the things you can do.

9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?

Overall a fantastic opportunity and experience.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?

Be clear on what you want for your future and apply yourself to every task/role/situation. Always get the best out of anything you do.