1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in Compliance Anti-Money Laundering Investigations as an investigator. I spend my day looking at alerting account transactions that pose risk and determine whether there are suspicions of money laundering.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Everyday I develop my skills as my role and the work I am analysing is always different.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The companies culture is unique as it harbours diversity, innovation and focuses on your development. It exceeds all the expectations I had prior to joining.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
My manager gives praise when it is deserved and is ALWAYS seeking to find me knew opportunities to stand out. JPM has various ways to be valued through department awards, 360 feedback etc.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very Structured. I knew exactly what I needed to do and what my programme entailed from day 1. There is always clear guidance and I always know who to contact if I have any issues at all.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support. They come in and hold workshops if we are confused over a topic, we have face to face sessions with our lecturers. They are quick responding to emails and always keep track on our progress through regular 1 to 1s.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
More than is required of them. Staff welfare is a clear priority.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The schemes salary is flexible and changes when they feel it needs to. Im very happy with my salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The company holds lots of events both charitable and social.
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
I have developed at the fastest rate possible here. I see clear progression with opportunities in various roles and activities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Be yourself! They focus on you as an individual and the skills and qualities you have over academia.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!