1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing your people in the company. Daily interactions with manager.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyable to some extent. The team were somewhat friendly too.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
Internal recognition was quite cool. Won prizes for different projects which was interesting to see.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Support meetings were set up and induction flowed quite well. Organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Advisor was accesible at all times which was helpful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Attitude towards supporting us was key and was deffo received.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Friendly staff but not really.
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Interesting place to work. Diverse.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!