- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Howdens to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens?
answering the phone and making calls to our customers and doing the daily paper work, helping other collueges when they need you like serving on the counter, checking stock for other branches etc.
yes become more confident on the phone and working with k8 and teams etc
i do enjoy my role but i dont enjoy making phone calls all day i like to change it up but all in i enjoy the enviro ment and all other aspects to my job
my programme is very organised as we do things on a day to day basis like we do the paper work then make our phone calls and serving on the counter and serving in the warehouse
i receive alot of support when in the apprenticeship but when it comes to makeing calls sometimes i get left in the dark other then that its okay
i receive a lot of support from my training provider especially when there has been times when i wasnt sure who to talk to and i have someone come out to me once a month and we go through my work and he helps me
i don't think it really effects my role much as its learning about different things but not to with the job maybe with customer service here and there
there are some times but not very often
because it is a very good career to get into you can get into all different things in the company
always show you are willing confident its a good career to get into
Level 3 Apprenticeship