1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
processing dairy based products
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not bad a little organised got better through out the 3 years
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
yes makes me understand what is happening more
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes but as i live an hour away i dont tend to
9a. Would you recommend Arla Foods to a friend?
i loev it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Arla Foods?
they look after you aslong as you work hard and dont whine
More from Arla FoodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!