1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learning about what the factory does, how it runs and the processes that it goes through to run smoothly .
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes im able to now run a machine that i never thought i do. I have also developed my people skills, becoming more confident. Am able now to work better in a team and solve problems
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
To a greater extent however sometimes it is very trying and it becomes a little bit of a struggle however i think this is just in every job.
4. How valued do you feel by Arla Foods?
By my collegues i feel very valued however managers not so much.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very well organised as i have been covering more than experiencin each department. Also there is no plan of what i am next to do when i am back at site.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot, if it possible too much! As they do a site visit twice when we are back at site which i dont think is necassery. If a good relationship is built with the training provider you should be able to contact them whenever without them having to come to site.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a great deal as they dont contact me when im at college to check how im getting on and its a very rushed meetin when leaving site to come back to college. Dont feel comfortable chatting openly to my mentor.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes i feel like there are alot of opportunities if that is what you want to do and get stuck in. Also by makin contacts within the industry this increases your opportunities.
9. Would you recommend Arla Foods to a friend?
Good to work for with a reasonable salary for my age.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Arla Foods?
Go for a bigger site than i am to gain more experience.
More from Arla FoodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!