1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
engineering aprentice, I help engineers on bigger jobs like separetors, smaller jobs like overhauling pumps or valves can do myself
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt welding, machining. I have also improved my presentation skills and got better with microsoft software
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am quite happy with everything.
4. How valued do you feel by Arla Foods?
I feel very valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I got feeling that going once a year to college for 3 months is not the best solution, I would rather spend one or two days a week in local college and rest of the week at work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I think that there should provide us with some maintenance books, because learning from powerpoint presentation or internet is not as good.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not as many as in big town.
9. Would you recommend Arla Foods to a friend?
Big company with many opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Arla Foods?
get basic level of maths
More from Arla FoodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!