1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
corporate technology application system monitoring, production support of 400 applications within the bank, deal with user tickets and app health
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
confidence has grown hugely, learning excel and scripting, communication, how to behave in an office
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very much so, great team, interesting job, good company
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I am given the same responsibilities as other members of my team even though they have been here longer, always happy to show me new things
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
unbelievably helpful, always happy to help when I need it and work around exam schedule
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very good, has allowed to properly save for a deposit
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
volunteering, sports, nights out, schools events, training courses
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
chance to work in real company doing real work. feel very proud, worldwide company as well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
don't rush, first you have to calm down. research the company. try and be proactive but not too much in your face
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!