1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in Information Architecture: day to day I undertake project work, including driving the testing and implementation of a new data management application
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes lots, I have ben sent on training courses both internally and externally to build skills such as Java programming. I also learn new skills, tips and tricks from my team on a daily basis
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my program and I look forward to coming into work ever day
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I feel as though all the work I complete adds some value to the project. Especially the implementation and testing of the new data management application, I am able to make high level decisions that will impact a significant section of the firm.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My program is very well structured and the balance between work and study is made very easy
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A fair amount, including online and face to face tutoring/revision sessions
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots, there is always help wherever and whenever I need it, whether that is in my team or externally I am always able to find answers to my questions
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is enough to live on, pay rent and buy food although some luxuries have to be sacrificed
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes lots of opportunities including charity/volunteering events as well as sports clubs
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a great opportunity to gain experience in one of the biggest investment banks in the world, there is something for everyone.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
Be confident. Know your stuff. Be willing to ask questions
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!