Digital Marketing Apprentice at Escalla

Northwich
December 2015

Connect with Escalla

6.3/10

I am a digital marketing apprentice at Escalla, my daily duties include using GetMyFirstJob to find suitable candidates for vacancies in apprentcieship. I also use email marketing to attract new companies to use Escalla to find and train their apprentices.

Since starting at Escalla i have developed my skills in using the telephone, judging character to make sure a certain person would fit in well with an Apprenticeship, the use of email marketing.

I really like working where i work, we have a great team and i really get on with the people. The work can often be tedious when im not making calls but on the whole i enjoy what i do.

4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?

I feel quite valued. My manager often praises my work and says i do well. However not many people outside of the Crewe office know who i am. And the marketing manager does not set me any work. So as a employee i feel valued. But as an apprentice in Digital Marketing i do not feel valued.

My program is very well structured. We do 3 units each time we are in the academy and my assessor Emma is very helpful and knows her stuff. She helps me pas units i often don't know anything about before walking into the classroom.

My training provider does offer me a lot of support. As i work for the company who trains me i am always within close proximity to my assessor who is always happy to help with any questions i have

My salary does not match my costs. I often run out of money by the first 2 weeks. due to the fact it costs me a lot of money getting here and back on the train. And i have a very active social life and i spend much of my free time in the pub with my friends. So earning £115 a week i do struggle with money.

No. When i am not working i am usually socializing with friends.

9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *

They are a great team and are very good to their apprentices who come in for training.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *

I would say be open and honest. If an Apprenticeship would not suit your needs and you struggle with money. A full time job would probably be the way to go.