Dispenser at Escalla

Portsmouth

Connect with Escalla

8.2/10

I am a Dispenser, this involves printing and dispensing prescriptions. Checking stock and putting it away. Taking phone calls, dispensing nomads, weekly and daily prescriptions. Dispensing Methadone prescriptions.

I dont think i have learnt any new skills on this course but have gained knowledge. There are a number of subjects that i didn have any knowledge of that i now do.

I enjoy learning new things that i did not know before. I also enjoy some of the assignments as they are interesting. i do find some of the work hard but i am learning all the time.

4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?

I feel very valued. i am happy with my tutor as she is always trying her best to help me hit the targets that are set and with her help i have been able to get on track.

I have a work plan that i am sticking to, to ensure work is completed on time. I am working through the plan and ensuring that i upload the work on time.

I recieve as much support as i need from my tutor. she is always on hand to help whether, i call, email or text she will answer any questions that i have.

I recieve support and time to work from my empolyer which is very helpful for me. I am given time each week to work through any work that i have secluded from the dispensary.

My salary meets my costs as it should. I am earning enough to cover all the costs that are outgoing. as well as any travel and social costs that occur.

I get a few opportunities outside of work to get my work done and so i use them where i can. I work long hours so dont get as much time as i would like but use what i have.

9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *

They are good courses with a lot of knowledge to be learnt. They are very interactive and easier as they are online so work is easier to submit as you do it online.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *

Make sure you upload work on time and keep to schedule. Get what you can out of the courses as there is a lot to be learnt from them. Enjoy the course you are on.