1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I trained as a pharmacy technician
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I qualified successfully with a great tutor helping me along the way This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions was my Assor she was fab!
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I throughly enjoyed it, very hard at times but still enjoyable
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
I wouldn't recommend the escalla course as I think the NPA is better, for this reason I had little to no support I had 4 different assors who were terrible and no support what so ever, one Assor had terrible English and I couldn't understand him. I finally got a good Assor This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions, a year and a half into the course, and she was fantastic I couldn't have got through it without her, and then the company had to let her go, big mistake on escalla as she was superb!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
It depends what Assor you get!
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer was extremely supportive!
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I've had a big pay increase
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes if I wanted to move on, which I don't.
9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It took me a year and a half to get a decent Assor which made me a year and a half behind in my course, work was signed off by other assors and it wasn't quite right, Sue Pallan was an amazing Assor
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *
If your Assor isn't helping, ask to swap for another until you get one which supports you
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!