Digital Marketing Apprentice at Escalla

Manchester
17th December 2015

Connect with Escalla

9.1/10

Digital Marketing Apprentice - my daily tasks include: reporting and analysing Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics, running AdWords, web design, implementing HTML, customer service etc.

Yes, I've learnt from my Digital Marketing qualification through training with This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions. I have learnt about AdWords, analytics, e-mail marketing etc.

I really enjoy training at Escalla. I'm sad to go. I enjoy working with my peers and This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions.

4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?

I feel very valued by Escalla. I'm involved in tasks at Escalla with my peers.

My training is very structured and organised. The support I receive is fantastic. I receive help whenever I need it, whether I'm struggling with my course or having trouble with my apprenticeship.

I receive a lot of support from my training provider! I enjoy Escalla and their attitude to giving me support is great.

I do not receive a lot of support from my employer. Thankfully, Escalla make up for this lack of support.

My apprentice salary just about allows me to get by.

There are some opportunities outside of work. I do some volunteer work.

9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *

I think Escalla are great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an IT or Digital Marketing apprenticeship.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *

Make sure you CV is the best it can be and dress smart! Other than that, you're in good hands.