1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Digital Marketing Apprentice - my daily tasks include: reporting and analysing Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics, running AdWords, web design, implementing HTML, customer service etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I've learnt from my Digital Marketing qualification through training with [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]. I have learnt about AdWords, analytics, e-mail marketing etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy training at Escalla. I'm sad to go. I enjoy working with my peers and [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions].
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
I feel very valued by Escalla. I'm involved in tasks at Escalla with my peers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My training is very structured and organised. The support I receive is fantastic. I receive help whenever I need it, whether I'm struggling with my course or having trouble with my apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider! I enjoy Escalla and their attitude to giving me support is great.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I do not receive a lot of support from my employer. Thankfully, Escalla make up for this lack of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My apprentice salary just about allows me to get by.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some opportunities outside of work. I do some volunteer work.
9. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend?
I think Escalla are great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an IT or Digital Marketing apprenticeship.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla?
Make sure you CV is the best it can be and dress smart! Other than that, you're in good hands.