1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a IT practitioner I fix computers and help people over the phone.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I learnt a lot of customer service skills and it helped me boost my confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Working is really fun and you get to gain loads of experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
They looked after me well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Everything is on track and it is going really well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support. Sunil is an excellent assessor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot of help from my line manager. He has helped me with stuff I get stuck on and don't know how to sort out.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because they have a high success rate and are really helpful.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!