1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a digital marketing assistant and I help with the day to day activities in the marketing team. I take care of social media (twitter, facebook, linkedIn, google+) the reports (analytics, adwords, sales reports), I create collateral (brochures and banners etc) answer calls and incoming leads. I also attend events and set up.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes i have left how to use CRM, CMS and digital marketing software along with developing my skills on adobe programs.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's a nice atmosphere, everyone is welcoming, i'd say i'm fitting in and enjoying it.
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
Very valued as an apprentice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
everything is organised, definitely room for improvement but it's organised enough to keep on track with things.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support, our trainer is always willing to help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support, my employer give me a lot of guidance
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
bearable, since I have an apprenticeship travel card it helps my travel expenses by 30% which is a plus
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No at the moment
9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are very supportive for the apprentice and professional
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *
Make sure you pay attention in training and learn as much as you can
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!