1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Worked in the markets sector on the trading floor.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
An amazing experience but was too short!!!!
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
Everyone was really friendly and approachable.I felt a valued member of the community.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Extremely. There was not one fault in the organisation of the programme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Loads. We went to the cinema, an art gallery, the BoE....and many other places.
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
It was an amazing experience and everything was so well organised- there was always something to do
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!