1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I received teach-ins about each department of the company.I met individually with many professional employees and was able to learn from their experiences. I received a project to complete.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I really developed my interpersonal skills, in particular my networking skills and confidence. I also gained a deep insight into the finance and banking industry.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed the programme. The people were very supportive. Every day I learnt something new.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
Everyone was very willing to answer my questions and spare some of their valuable time to spend with me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well-organized. It enabled me to learn a lot about the company and the industry step by step.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was linked with a mentor whom I spent a lot of time with. She was very willing to support me by helping me with any problems in my project, talking about my grades and personal statement, among other things.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They helped me arrange many one-to-one meetings with people I wanted to talk to.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
They helped to cover all costs, including, accommodation, transport and food.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
They arranged many events to help build my soft skills, such as a trip to the National Theatre where we received a talk about how to loosen up before giving a speech.
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The people there are very happy to help. There are always plenty of opportunities to to learn.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
Don't be afraid to be proactive and always be as approachable as possible
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!