1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
We went to teachings for the first week which were provided so that we got an understanding of different sectors within the week which was really helpful to us. The second week we spent in our departments with our mentors and attending meetings and forming a presentation.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot about the roles within a bank, but also communication skills and how to write a good cv, alongside this I learnt of many different ways to get into banking which again was extremely helpful!
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I had an amazing time, I honestly couldn't have hoped for better, completely exceeded my expectations and I miss it already!
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I felt like part of the team so I felt very valued, everyone looked after me perfectly and no one could do enough for you!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Everything was written in a time table which helped us see what we were doing on what days etc and all of the staff knew where we were meant to do from one hour to the next which was nice for us to not have to worry about.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Everyone was really supportive, our mentors and employees all came to check we were okay after each talk etc so very supportive.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again everyone within JP Morgan was incredibly helpful, friendly and supportive.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We had a lot of evening activities etc arranged for us so that was really good.
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
I had an amazing time and it is now my aspiration to work there, I always wanted to work in a bank but JP Morgan has exceed everything I have ever believed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Don't hold back, talk to lots of people and try to get yourself noticed, I would say become friends with your mentor because they will be there for you from then on!
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!