1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Base metals trading. Set a project looking into various metal markets and to report where market sentiment is leading.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed communication and teamwork skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much enjoyed the programme along with the other activities outside of work.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
Didn't seem particularly valued on the trading floor as there was little contact time but in other activities I was very much engaged.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Induction + department sessions + mentoring + follow up support meant that the programme was superbly structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Activities were organised and were very enjoyable. Theatre, London eye, rock climbing.
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
Exceptional culture that really makes J.P Morgan a company that cares about its employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
GO AHEAD. COULD NOT RECOMMEND IT MORE. Get on the internship scheme as early as you can and ensure you can articulate your views in an interview situation.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!