At WTW, our purpose is to transform tomorrows
We work with the world’s leading organisations in the areas of people, risk and capital to help them solve problems such as:
- How do we build a workplace benefits programme that best supports employees?
- How can we empower employees with information about their retirement plans, helping them make better decisions?
- How can we invest better, in a way that builds a more sustainable planet?
- How can we properly insure a yacht in a country with natural disasters?
- How much should a footballer’s leg be insured for?
We are a global company of over 47,000 people, and we hire apprentices in places such as Ipswich, London, and Reigate.
Our core values that guide what we do every day are:
- Client focus: we are driven to help our clients succeed.
- Teamwork: when you get one of us, you get all of us. We help each other succeed.
- Integrity: we seek to earn trust every day through professionalism, doing what is right and telling the truth.
- Respect: we listen and learn from each other. We support and celebrate differences.
- Excellence: we strive to lead and sustain excellence. Most importantly, this means an unwavering commitment to professional development and personal growth for our people.
Our apprenticeship vacancies are varied, at levels 3 through to 6, and covering a range of job roles such as:
- Actuarial Technician
- Associate Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Insurance Professional
- Junior Management Consultant
- Workplace Pensions Administrator
Our apprenticeship programme recruitment happens in the Autumn before a September start the next year.
Best Apprenticeship Employer
Awarded 1st in Insurance, Asset & Investment Management 2023-2024
- Higher Level Apprenticeship