1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
This week long work experience involved a variety of different workshops and lectures, all designed to help us learn and understand more about the law profession. We also took part in a group presentation that we prepared with out peers throughout the week.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
From my weeks work experience at Hogan Lovells I have learnt new skills in terms of working as a team due to the group presentation that we took part in preparing.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed this week long work experience at Hogan Lovells as it gave me the chance to meet a number of different people who were all insightful and useful as to helping me understand more about the law profession.
4. How valued do you feel by Hogan Lovells?
They took very good care of us
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised. We were given a clear structure of events on the first day that we followed exactly and took part in all activities/workshops at the designated slots
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We received a lot of support from Tej and Michelle who were our main contact points throughout the week
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Hogan Lovells to a friend?
I would recommend this work experience to a friend who also had an interest in law as it would be highly beneficial for them
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hogan Lovells?
More from Hogan LovellsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!