student at Hogan Lovells

Central London

9.3/10

This week long work experience involved a variety of different workshops and lectures, all designed to help us learn and understand more about the law profession. We also took part in a group presentation that we prepared with out peers throughout the week.

From my weeks work experience at Hogan Lovells I have learnt new skills in terms of working as a team due to the group presentation that we took part in preparing.

I enjoyed this week long work experience at Hogan Lovells as it gave me the chance to meet a number of different people who were all insightful and useful as to helping me understand more about the law profession.

4. How valued do you feel by Hogan Lovells?

They took very good care of us

Very well organised. We were given a clear structure of events on the first day that we followed exactly and took part in all activities/workshops at the designated slots

We received a lot of support from Tej and Michelle who were our main contact points throughout the week

9a. Would you recommend Hogan Lovells to a friend? *

I would recommend this work experience to a friend who also had an interest in law as it would be highly beneficial for them

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hogan Lovells? *