1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Day to day activities included taking part in workshops, listening and interacting with presentations from employers and learning more about the City and how working in a law firm works
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt vital presentation skills in an interactive workshop which really helped with my confidence and public speaking skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed working with the other work experience students and enjoyed the culture at Hogan Lovells. The workers were lovely and were really informative.
4. How valued do you feel by Hogan Lovells?
I feel like I was valued as the employers took time out of their day to attend our presentations and give feedback as well as using their own lunch time to network with us.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organised and structured. We had something to do everyday and all day and all the activities were all as equally useful as each other.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We received lots of support and I felt I could approach anyone if I had any problems and they had a very positive attitude when interacting with us.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Hogan Lovells to a friend?
It was really helpful when trying to gain an insight into a law firm.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hogan Lovells?
More from Hogan LovellsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!