Student intern at Hogan Lovells

9.4/10

We were divided into groups, where we received task to do with different types of law, for example we were owners of a 'hypothetical' supermarket and we had to come up with a business strategy. We also shadowed 2 trainees, and visited the Vodafone head offices.

I feel that I have learnt to work better as a team, and presenting to superiors.

I greatly enjoyed all aspects of the programme, it was a shame that it was only a week long, and that we only shadowed trainees for half a day.

4. How valued do you feel by Hogan Lovells?

Yes, as we had all of our needs and questions tended to, and we felt that we were welcomed very well by the graduate team.

The programme was very well organised, again I feel that we could have had more shadowing time.

We were helped with every step of team work, and received help for interviews and public speaking.

I received help from the team when ever it was needed, from simple things like directions to more technical help.

Travel costs were met, and lunch was thankfully provided.

N/A

9a. Would you recommend Hogan Lovells to a friend? *

They are a very friendly and welcoming firm, who also take their work and clients very seriously and aim to deliver the best result.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hogan Lovells? *

To be your self, during interviews or assessment days, and to have really good commercial awareness.