1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work at a busy gp surgery in Surbiton answering telephone calls filing scanning doing repeat precriptions
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very good enjoy what I do
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
great help very understanding
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great place to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London? *
do it its great
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!