- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend WTW to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to WTW?
Working in strategy and business development my day to day role varies. Usually, I will log on, look at emails respond to my manager/ people I'm working on a particular project with, schedule calls for the day/ week ahead. I work on a lot of powerpoints.
I have definitely developed communication, time management, organisation and powerpoint skills. All very useful in the world of business.
Its been a great learning opportunity. However, actual work could be more structured with more expectation to get involved with more projects
Well organised programme wise but not role wise
A lot of support. They want to help as much as possible.
Excellent amount of support. We get 20% allocated study time a week.
Its a great company to begin your career in as there isn't a lot of pressure to perform, you get great exposure to other companies inside and outside the market and there are opportunities to take you career anywhere in the world!
Be enthusiastic about the company and their achievements. Be yourself and let your personality shine through. Showcase good team working skills but also demonstrate that you could be a great leader.
Higher Level Apprenticeship