- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend WTW to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to WTW?
My job role consists of contacting clients either locally or abroad. I project manage numerous projects that my department are involved in
Since being at Willis towers Watson I have developed my communication and leadership skills
I enjoy every bit of my programme, I like talking to my colleagues and also working as a team to resolves any issues that might come up
My programme is well organised, by having bi-weekly catch ups with my manager it allows me to stay on track on what i need to do
I receive good support from my employer, any problems that i might have to they are always happy to help
I receive a good amount of support from my training provider, they hold weekly revision sessions what are a big help
The stuff I'm learning through my training weaves through my job role
Since I've been at WTW, i have been exposed to a magnitude of different work such as working with multi international companies
When applying to Willis Towers Watson, always make sure to be confident and always ask questions weather that's carrying out your job role or in your interview
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Insurance & Risk Management