- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend WTW to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to WTW?
In my day to day I do daily reporting as well as going over any major projects with my team we are currently working on. I use excel, word and our own systems to create and analyse reports while also doing data cleaning if needed.
I understand fully how to use excel, word and other tools. I have stronger communication skills with clients, members and colleagues via call, email or in person. I have stronger problem solving skills understanding how to go about completing a project I might not have come across before.
I enjoy it very much.
The apprenticeship I believe could have been sped up and at times I was unsure when we were going to start the next steps in our exams, learning and apprenticeship in general. Not very well organised.
I receive plenty of support from my team and anyone else I am working with. They understand this is a requirement and give me any help needed, including showing me new work needed for the apprenticeship
I receive the support needed however they can be slow with responses and we have had to catch up to the correct speed of the apprenticeship coursework due to complications at the beginning.
I understand more about the work I do and understand the broader ideas of what we do.
There are networking events sometimes but not too often. Would like to see more of these.
Great culture, kind colleagues, good work
Why this company in particular
Level 3 Apprenticeship