- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend WTW to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to WTW?
Working with insurers to get ideal terms for a client, put the appropriate documents together and do relevant checks
I have plenty more Knowledge on the insurance market as a whole and I am learning every day as well as learning hot to use all of willis' different platforms
Willis' structure is great and i feel well supported, growth company not so much
I do not believe this lessons are beneficial, they are just walking us through the book instead of giving us background knowledge etc, we are new to the industry as a whole and feel like that got forgotten, especially trying to learn all of this online
at the minute not so much, I work in a very niche class of business so its not always stuff i see in my day to day work
yes but again with nothing being in person I still have not even had a chance to meet other apprentices... Things have been attempted but always have fallen through without a higher authority trying to put these opportunities in place
I am really enjoying working for WIllis and feel like my teams support me whenever and however i need. I am made to feel welcome and my team always makes sure i know theyre there to help
make sure youre prepared to work hard and ready to kickstart your career
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Insurance & Risk Management