- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi?
I have the responsibility of a store assistant this involves making sure stock is rotated, the store is clean and safe and making sure are customers have a great experience at Aldi
I’ve learnt how to use a till and how to rotate long life/ short life products to ensure there is no waste. Ever since I’ve joined Aldi I’ve gained confidence in myself and find it much easier to talk to others.
It’s fun, fast paced and every day brings on a new challenge. I really enjoy working here at Aldi.
The layout of my apprenticeship is very straightforward with deadlines and time needed to spend on the programme.
Any problem I have my employer will help me.
If I have any questions I’m able to ask them whenever and I’ll get a reply that’ll answer my question.
It gives me the confidence I need and the knowledge to be able to complete any task.
Aldi offer hubs within the app that allows you to socialise with other employees from different stores on a relaxant topic such as running.
It’s very rewarding and you can make a successful career by being committed.
It’s all about flow and routine if you are willing to give your all Aldi will reward you.
Level 2 Apprenticeship