- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture?
Collaborating using git version control, testing and escalating issues in the event of application defects.
Yes, skills include coding and testing best practices
I enjoy the programme as it has allowed me to venture out of my comfort zone to try new things.
The timeline for the activities to be completed on the programme seem organised. There have been some extenuating circumstances due to current COVID situation. However, I have experienced further changes to improve the programme being implemented now and not just for future cohorts.
Will give me a better understanding of coding best practices.
Yes, there are many volunteering opportunities, social activities and professional networking events
- Diverse company and has great values - Accenture cares about how you want to progress your career - Many volunteering opportunities to get involved in.
- Be yourself. - Think about how your values tie in with Accenture's.
Higher Level Apprenticeship