1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
my work experience at colt and it was very beneficial for someone looking to go into work and at my weeks work experience i developed many skills personally and in teams such as presenting and leadership and helping to make a cv and job skills would recommend to any students
2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
creating a cv leadership teamwork job skills
3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
i very much enjoyed my time there
4. How well organised was your work experience?
very well organised everything was planned very well
5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
we learnt a-lot about colt in general and it was a great experience with everyone being so friendly
6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
im still a student but it did help seeing people working in sales
7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
no but it was work experience
8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
so many it was very useful
9a. Would you recommend Colt Technologies to a friend?
it is a great experience for any to student to have to learn about working
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Colt Technologies?
just act friendly its a very nice atmosphere