1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
Learning about different roles in the work place, learning how to improve interview techniques and tips for finding a job. Creating a presentation on how colt could be ecologically improved and presented to a number of staff working at colt.
2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
I became more confident and learnt how to improve my interview technique.
3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
I loved it and met some amazing people will never forget my experience.
4. How well organised was your work experience?
Reasonably, plans changed last minute on a few occasions and we were told we would do things that we didn’t in the end.
5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
I learnt many things about colt. It would however been nice to have shadowed someone.
6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
I am still undecided about what I would like to do in the future.
7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
No I was not paid.
8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
9a. Would you recommend Colt Technologies to a friend?
It was an amazing experience and I learnt many great skills for life.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Colt Technologies?
Be confident (even if you aren’t actually act it!)