1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
Very positive workspace! Friendly staff, lovely environment and very educational week. Spent the week learning ways on how to present and promote new ideas, as well as learning key information such as how the technological businesses are run. Furthermore, we also learnt how to become employed in this sector.
2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
Learnt presentation skills which were verbal and online, as well as the educational meetings of how you present yourself and how to greet someone through eye contact and good verbalisation.
3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
Thoroughly enjoyed, got to meet staff and learn about their experience in the job and how they got to the point they are at. As well as enjoying the week and meeting loads of new people!
4. How well organised was your work experience?
Very organised, had a timetable for everyday with a set schedule as to what we would be doing that day. The preparation was very good.
5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
Learnt a lot, looked very enjoyable and rewarding to work there.
6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
It helped me decide whether or not i wanted to go to university or whether i wanted to go into a degree apprenticeship.
7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
It was work experience, so was completely free as i was there to learn.
8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
Yes plenty, met so many members of staff and learnt so much from them all.
9a. Would you recommend Colt Technologies to a friend?
It just has a good atmosphere and was a very enjoyable experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Colt Technologies?
Just go for it.