1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job is commis and is to prep and shadow my senior meme era of staff the learn and absolve knowledge
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’ve learned of an enormous amount of skill in my course from learning to make ice cream and fresh pastry
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I absolutely love it
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very successful but little bumps
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Quite a lot they support travel and our decision
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A lot of structure and support is based on the growth of us
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It shows me my basics and stuff I should know as a young chef in a professional kitchen
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I get involved in chef outings and competition
9a. Would you recommend Fuller's to a friend?
It’s a good company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fuller's?
Don’t stress be relaxed