1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing lawyers, enganging in team work surronding cases provided by the solicitors, lectures by the partners of the firm on different areas of law.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Perceptive analysis improved
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was an amazing experience and I would do it again!
4. How valued do you feel by Hogan Lovells?
Very highly as we were all treated very well and had great service provided.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very organised and I was actually surprised that there was such an intensive structure.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot! We received emails, answers to questions, etc.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Hogan Lovells to a friend?
It was an amazing experience and it was well organised.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hogan Lovells?
Go in with a clear mind and be at ease.
More from Hogan LovellsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!