1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my job is as train technician
a typical day for me would be to go down to the office and then be given a exam to carrie out on on a train and then be Abel to carrie out the exam with a time limit
some times I need to carrie out some full finding as well
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yeh I have lernt a lot about the rail way and net work
it has helped me in my oconixantion skill and I have burnt to be abele to carrie ut work to a dead line. this also help me turn how to carrie out wok under pressor. along time saving time
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my program to a very high extent I would like it if I could have some more gidence on my final interview. This can then allow me to put some time into this and be more prepared in of with can give me a better chance of passing it
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not very well I never get given a rortor of what I meant to be doing for the week or the year. coreses are never oganniezed and I fell every thing all way over laps and there are massive times where I have nothing to do or I have every thing to do
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot of support from them all weekdays they are always a phone call away. they have haloed me though out my aorentership and im sure they will help me though out until I pass out. I also get some help for the other apprentices in the same year as me
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
not enough I really hope to get some 707 cores over the summer to brush up on my train knolage as I fell my uni work has taken a lot of my time and effort. theses corsesw ill help my in passing my final interview if I can get on them
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
yeh the qualification has helped my in teaching my self on how to pick up new skills. it has also taught me how to think more like a engineer and how to more foreward in my knolage of engineering its self. im very happy with it and look froward to the next year
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yeh my manager allways give us some good team building weeks way with allow us to get to know every one. this also is a good change to get to know way one who has just started and help them with there time here just like the year above me did
9a. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
the corses here pays well and have given me the change to go to uni with is could really ask for more. I have wanted to go to uni before and now I have the change to and be payed while I do so with is good for me and suites me well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
the apentership is good but you will only get out of it what you put in. if you do not put any time of effort in then there will not be any benefits what so every you need to work hard to get results here and look or work your self