1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Service advisor, I tend to see roughly 3-4 customers a day varying in job difficulty.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned new skills from being to Milton Keynes and my VLA comes down every 8 weeks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme when in Milton Keynes and in work.
4. How valued do you feel by Volkswagen Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The induction gives us a insight of the course and the health and safety risk.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] is a superb trainer. Any questions or queries I had he answered thoroughly and explained them.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive support from my manager and mentor
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I live on my own so with the wage it can be difficult to meet bills/ standing orders.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Volkswagen Group to a friend?
Learn life skills and make friends. This qualification is a nationally recognised qualification.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Volkswagen Group?
Get involved and you will never look back.
More from Volkswagen GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!