Apprentice technician. at Volkswagen Group

East of England
May 2018

Connect with Volkswagen Group

I am an apprentice technician. Day to day I service, maintain and sometimes diagnose problems with cars. My responsibilities include cleaning the workshop.

Everyday I learn something new to build up my experience. The block release college helps a lot as well and I am always learning when I am there.

I enjoy it very much and have since I started.

4. How valued do you feel by Volkswagen Group?

I feel quite valued as an apprentice because I undertake fairly advanced tasks and I feel needed in the dealership.

Well organised and I have had no problems whilst on the course.

A lot of support. Support has come from every trainer that I have had and I feel like I could ask anyone for help/support.

I always receive support from my employer if it is needed and I feel like I could ask for this at any time.

It meets my needs and will continue to when I qualify.

There are lots of opportunities outside of work. Things like the gym and football clubs to improve my health.

9. Would you recommend Volkswagen Group to a friend?

I would recommend Audi to a friend because the brand is prestige, the quality is amazing and I enjoy all of my time whilst I am there. So I would want friends to realize how god it is.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Volkswagen Group?

The advice I would give is to be very keen, positive and have a happy, hardworking attitude. Also to be polite and well kept.