1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice technician. Day to day I service, maintain and sometimes diagnose problems with cars. My responsibilities include cleaning the workshop.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Everyday I learn something new to build up my experience. The block release college helps a lot as well and I am always learning when I am there.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much and have since I started.
4. How valued do you feel by Volkswagen Group?
I feel quite valued as an apprentice because I undertake fairly advanced tasks and I feel needed in the dealership.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised and I have had no problems whilst on the course.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support. Support has come from every trainer that I have had and I feel like I could ask anyone for help/support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I always receive support from my employer if it is needed and I feel like I could ask for this at any time.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my needs and will continue to when I qualify.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of opportunities outside of work. Things like the gym and football clubs to improve my health.
9. Would you recommend Volkswagen Group to a friend?
I would recommend Audi to a friend because the brand is prestige, the quality is amazing and I enjoy all of my time whilst I am there. So I would want friends to realize how god it is.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Volkswagen Group?
The advice I would give is to be very keen, positive and have a happy, hardworking attitude. Also to be polite and well kept.
More from Volkswagen GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!