1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a student paramedic require to observe and take vital signs of the patients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication was gained through this
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is enjoyable as it combines a mixture of practical and biology skills
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
I felt like one of the team from the start.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is mostly organised with occasional misleading teachers
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If support if needed than there are people to talk to 24/7
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The have a good support network in place
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was all for the experience
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
Made me feel valued and respected as part of the team
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
Be ready to work in a busy thriving environment
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!