1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
washing and dressing patients serving meals and helping to feed patients helping people to move around toileting making beds talking to patients and making them comfortable monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
In dont get paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
Because its cool
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!